Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global manufacturing organisation based in the North West are looking for a Planning Manager to join their team. As Planning Manager you will be responsible for all tactical planning looking after a number of their global sites, developing integrated planning tools and establishing a robust S&OP process across your given area.
About the role:
- Engage the entire supply network to ensure that the sites' plans are aligned to deliver exceptional customer service at the right cost and inventory levels across the business.
- Take ownership for the S&OP process across a 2 year tactical planning horizon, ensure tactical plans are robust and understood by site leadership teams.
- Communicate any supply issues to stakeholders across the business
- Drive improvement in processes and ways of working
- Develop KPIs and ensure these are met where possible and used them to drive improvement across the planning function.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Must have strong planning experience at a regional/ multi-site level
- Strong IBP/ S&OP experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Excel background
- Resilient and have good change management experience.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50271513 if you have any questions around the role.