Salary £26,000 - £29,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading manufacturing organisation based in Wrexham are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their team. There is excellent progression opportunities for this role as the plan is for them to develop into a Planning Manager role. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust plan which ensures all customer orders are fulfilled and optimising plant efficiency.
About the production planner role:
- To produce daily schedules for machine operations of components through the factory
- To review daily production plan with management and Process Owner, identifying any risks
- Communicate the status of customer orders to commercial teams
- Ensure production efficiency is maximised whilst adhering to the customer requirements in terms of availability and quality
- Communicate with Materials Manager to ensure adequate raw material levels are maintained to achieve production plan
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Good supply chain experience within planning, ideally production planning but other experience within supply chain would be considered
- Driven, personable and someone who is keen to progress their career
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Production Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50270523 if you have any questions around the role.