Supply Chain Planner
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 12 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading food manufacturing business based in South Gloucestershire are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for all planning activities at a site level providing the link between site based planning and centralised teams. You will will manage the effective flow of stock and ensure that the outbound despatch plan is aligned to production schedules. Where problems are identified, the role holder will provide early intervention and contribute to an overall agenda of continuous improvements. A keen eye for detail and data driven mindset will be key to success in the role alongside the ability to influence on multiple levels.
About the role:
- Identify any risks to daily operation performance
- Effectively manage and optimise the daily flow of stock end to end , acting as the intrinsic link between site/depot operations and Central Planning
- Facilitate the alignment of the schedule and outbound despatch plan with collaboration and input from Process, Production and Logistics
- Full involvement in daily product flow management at site level. Assessing balance requirements and timing by liaising with site despatch and production teams
- Becoming the key communication link between site functions and Central Planning- attending meetings as required
- Attendance and contribution to daily Planning and Regional calls
- Ensure any risks are quickly identified with mitigation plans in place, ensuring these are clearly communicated and agreed
- Facilitate the setup of efficient production plans to deliver optimum stock levels.
- Monitoring adherence to plans and schedules
- Support Central Schedulers in developing a standard way of working
- Champion Cross functional working, improving and expanding on relationships
- Take the lead at site level for CI
About the person:
- Strong planning background gained from within an food/ FMCG environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- CI background would be preferable
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
To apply for the Supply Chain Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50267953 if you have any questions around the role.