Planning & Logistics Manager
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 08 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business are looking to recruit a Planning & Logistics Manager to join their team looking after two sites based in the Gloucestershire area. This is a very senior role within the business and you will be responsible for overseeing all planning and logistics activities across the sites, developing an S&OP strategy to drive service levels and maintain optimum inventory levels.
About the Planning & Logistics Manager Role:
- Manage the production planning, capacity planning s&op and customer service teams looking after multiple sites
- Lead the supply chain strategy to implement best in class planning processes to ensure excellent service levels are achieved
- Optimise inventory levels across and implement & lead the S&OP / IBP process for Supply Chain
- Play a leadership role in safety, optimising the logistics network, and optimising customer service
- Lead, coach and develop supply chain teams and drive personal development
About the person:
- Ideally comes from a food manufacturing background with short shelf life produce
- Strong track record operating at manager level with strong background across supply chain planning
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
To apply for the role of Planning & Logistics Manager please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50266393 if you have questions around the role.