Salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in North Manchester are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for ensuring product availability working for a high SKUs base, maintaining optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Manage stock availability in line with business targets, minimising stock outs.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and be proactive in ways to reduce lead times and drive OTIF
- Report on any issues around supplier capability and non conformance to SLAs
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy
- Manage customer order book
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Supply chain experience, ideally within supply planning/ demand planning or merchandising
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have questions around the role.