Supply Chain & Logistics Manager EMEA
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 06 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking to appoint a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager EMEA to join their team. As Supply Chain and Logistics Manager EMEA you will be responsible for developing and executing inventory strategies across their globla sites, to drive availability to serve their diverse customer base.
About the role
Collaborate with global supply chain and commercial teams to develop forecast and drive timing of incoming materials to ensure supply meets customer demand.
- Develop strategies to achieve working capital targets while meeting sales plan and service levels.
- Participate in shaping the overall supply chain direction and strategy through involvement in cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Standardise planning processes globally to drive best practice.
- Input into the S&OP process delivering relevant information and analysis to enable a review of all relevant demand and supply issues which need to be addressed to guarantee the delivery of the supply plan
- Lead the logistics strategy and engage with third party logistics suppliers to ensure SLAs are achieved.
About the person:
Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Strong supply chain backgorund, ideally with experience working within a global remit.
- Proven track implementing logistics solutions to meet customer demands.
- Oliver Wight experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive change.
- SAP background would be preferable.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain and Logistics Manager EMEA please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50264323 if you have any questions around the role.