Head of Supply Chain
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 19 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail organisation based in Greater Manchester are looking to recruit a Head of Supply Chain to join their team. Job Purpose: As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for managing the day to day requirements and develop for the Supply Chain strategy. You will be responsible for driving OTIF levels with the customers by developing strong relationships with factories across the Far East to improve supplier performance; implementing supply chain best practice across this rapidly expanding organisation.
About the role:
- Managing and tracking all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply up to delivery to customer, ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved promptly to reduce any delay
- Build supplier relationships using agreed strategic and ethical methods to ensure a focused, efficient and dedicated supplier base.
- Drive continuous improvements to Supply Chain Operations, identifying opportunities to improve margin and volume, and ensuring product assurance and compliance in line with the business's standards.
- Analyse and control supply chain costs and all aspects of inventory to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit.
- Create and present accurate reports relating to inventory, material spend in line with agreed budgetary constraints.
About the person:
- Degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Experience managing Supply Chain and operations in a business with complex distribution processes and a Far East supply base.
- Demonstrable people leadership skills and strong influencing skills with the ability to balance strategic and operational activities
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50222553 if you have any questions.