Salary £25,000 - £33,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading manufacturing organisation based in the Rochdale area are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their team for a great opportunity.
About the role:
- Ensure that the manufacturing schedules are updated to the established line of for multiple sites and multiple products.
- Create and maintain production orders in line with demand, material availability and production constraints.
- Prepare and maintain the forward order book.
- Create reports detailing manufacturing and capacity requirements for the plant to meet the demands of the business.
- Continually seek and identify areas for improvement, in line with the strategic direction of the organisation with a view to improving service levels to customers.
About the person:
- Must have strong production planning background.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong MRP background.
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
This business is going from strength to strength and is offering excellent opportunities for progression and development. To apply for the role of Production Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50204773 if you have any questions about the role.