Demand Planning Manager
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + car
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 09 February 2017
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Merseyside area are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of demand planners to execute an unbiased, robust and comprehensive sales forecast working collaboratively with the retailers to drive service levels and on shelf availability.
About the role:
- Develop collaborative strategies with commercial teams to create a consensual sales forecast
- Analyse promotion volumes and ensure data integrity within the planning system
- Coordination of product flow to the UK market through working collaboratively with the central supply planning team
- Continuous improvement of demand planning processes and systems, and maintaining appropriate documentation
- Responsible for the production of NPD Forecasts as part of a cross functional NPD Team
- Ensure monthly internal reviews with Account Managers take place to agree the forward plan - focusing on forecast accuracy, promotions, changes in distribution, new listings & discontinuations
- Must have experience overseeing a demand planning/ forecasting function
- FMCG background
- Man-management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation with excellent opportunities for progression and development.
To find out more about the Demand Planning Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438.