Supply Chain Manager
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Cheshire area are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity.
About the role:
- Balance customer demand with supply using MRP logic.
- Capacity Management of demand through Sales and Operations Planning
- Lead/direct the team in the process of developing a demand plan which flows into the planning process, aligning procurement, raw material call-off and manufacturing activities to resource allocation while meeting customer's expectations
- End to end Inventory management and stock control
- Participate in the coordination of NPD changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Continuous improvement of internal processes to streamline operations and maximise efficiency, in particular looking at internal material flow and line side delivery
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent
- FMCG background
- SAP would be advantageous
- Strong experience overseeing planning, scheduling and logistics teams
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a global FMCG organisation with excellent opportunity for progression.
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2538600 if you have any questions.