Supply Chain Manager
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 16 November 2016
A leading engineering organisation based in the Wolverhampton area are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Supply Chain Manager you will have full end to end responsibility with a key emphasis around the sourcing and selection of new suppliers to drive NPI initiatives within the business.
About the role:
- Manage all supplier relationships including KPI performance, supplier assessments and audits, pricing negotiations and contractual agreements
- Maintain the MRP process, ensuring product availability to support the manufacturing teams, maintaining optimum inventory levels
- Oversee procurement and logistics teams, ensuring the delivery of components from suppliers to the UK site
- Identifying and delivering stock reduction opportunities
- Liaising with the R&D team to source and procure components to support New Product Development programmes
- Build a culture of continuous improvement throughout the team
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Engineering/ heavy manufacturing background
- Strong experience in the sourcing of new suppliers to drive NPI within the business
- Far East sourcing experience would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a global engineering organisation with excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
Please click to apply.