Salary £28000 - £34000 per annum + eXCELLENT
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 16 November 2016
A leading manufacturing organisation based in the Lancashire area are looking for a Production Planner to join them on an initial short term contract with the potential to go permanent.
About the role:
- Plan and issue production schedules using MRP to satisfy customer demand
- Generate a plan to optimise production resource using rough cut capacity planning
- Communicate availability issues to the wider business as required
- Assist with Capacity & Labour planning and monitoring
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to production planning process and performance
- Must be immediately available or able to start imminently
- Must have a strong production planning background
- SAP experience is extremely desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Production Planner to join a leading manufacturing organisation on an initial short term contract to support them through a period of change.
To apply for the Production Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2536130.