Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent
Location South Yorkshire
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 November 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Sheffield area are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for maintaining optimum inventory levels and ensuring goods arrive OTIF.
About the role:
- Managing Purchase Order Books to ensure it meets Demand Forecast including expediting and rescheduling
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams to understand changes to forecasts and evaluate impact on supply chain
- Track inbound shipments and coordinate with suppliers, freight forwarders and warehouse.
- Manage exceptions to Supply Plan, including but not limited to, zero/low stock and customer order shortages
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must come form a supply chain background ideally within FMCG
- Worked with high volume SKUs and ideally a global supply base
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Supply Planner to join a global FMCG organisation. To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2532080.