Salary £85000 - £120000 per annum
Location North West England
Consultant Neil Morgan
Date posted 08 November 2016
A global Pharmaceutiacal organisation who are experiencing growth and who are experiencing significant positive change due to a strong product pipeline require a strong Supply Chain leader for a Director of S&OP with flexiability on location.
This position will provide the strategy for supply chain, S&OP to ensure the business is operationg effectively. You will ensure performance targets are achieved through implementing "best in Class" through 3rd party contract / supply planning, long term and short term capacity planning, demand management & logistics to optimise inventory management and ensure excellent service levels.
Director S&OP Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement the supply chain strategy across supply chain to drive change within a complex manufacturing environment
- Engage with the key stakeholders to implement the supply chain strategy and fully implement an S&OP process to drive business performance
- Ensure "best in class" processes are in place to align planning, logistics and distribution to optimise efficiency
- Build a collaborative supply chain with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless end to end supply chain processes are in place
- Lead, coach and mentor a team to up-skill and develop the team to improve operational excellence and future succession planning
- Implement, lead regular meetings and present to key business stakeholders on strategy, key information on business / supply chain performance to support business growth
As Director S&OP you must possess the following:
- Proven track record leading a supply chain function within a matrix organisation with the ability to implement and drive change delivering operational excellence
- Ability to implement S&OP within the business integrated from the top of the business down throughout the organisation to maximise business performance
- Ideally worked within a demanding complex manufacturing environment implementing change, with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders to bring about a "best in class" working supply chain
- Ideally working within a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment would be advantageous with good working knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) would be desirable
About the company:
As a market leader with a number of sites globally, the businesses has invested heavily in their R&D strategy which has developed a strong product portfolio, in turn helping support the business to achieve growth targets. Due to the growth and plans of the business they require a Director of S&OP to drive business performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation experiencing positive change due to exciting growth and offers career development.
If you are interested in this Director S&OP opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0161 2147427