Planning & Logistics Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + package
Consultant Neil Morgan
Date posted 07 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planning & Logistics Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation based in the South West area. As Planning & Logistics Manager you will have full end to end supply chain responsibility managing multiple sites to drive planning and inventory processes across a fast paced complex manufacturing and logistics operation.
About the Planning & Logistics Role:
- Manage the production planning, capacity planning s&op and customer service teams looking after multiple sites
- Lead the supply chain strategy to implement best in class planning processes to ensure excellent service levels are achieved
- Optimise inventory levels across and implement & lead the S&OP / IBP process for Supply Chain
- Play a leadership role in safety, optimising the logistics network, and optimising customer service
- Lead, coach and develop supply chain teams and drive personal development
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- FMCG background
- Experience managing complex supply chains within a fast paced manufacturing business supplying into the retail industry
- Proven track record delivering positive change across a fast paced supply chain, optimising inventory levels whilst maintaining excellent service levels
- Strong understanding of S&OP processes, with the ability to integrate S&OP within the business to deliver improved operational practices
- Understanding of IBP would be desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to join a leading FMCG organisation with excellent opportunities for progression and personal development.
To apply for the Planning and Logistics Manager role please send your CV or call 0161 2147427 for further details.