Supply Chain Manager
Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 24 October 2016
A leading pharmaceuticals organisation based in the Cheshire area are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
- Lead the long term supply chain and operations planning process at an asset and product level ensuring tactical plans are robust, clearly understood by site leadership team and linked to both change programmes, and the site business plan.
- Leads site monthly pre-S & OP process to agree the long term plans for assigned assets in order to manage demand and supply exceptions and escalate issues where necessary.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and supply chain best practice to ensure the Operations strategy is executed and the agreed objectives for safety, quality, cost, delivery and people are met.
- Close liaison with relevant functions to ensure timely completion of appropriate activities to meet the needs of the overall production and supply plans.
- Must come from a pharmaceutical background.
- Ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders.
- Experience of executing supply planning and production scheduling processes
- Previous success in delivering business process improvement and/or system improvement projects for supply planning and production scheduling processes
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2523600 if you have any questions.