Supply Planning Coordinator
Salary £28000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Greater Manchester area are recruiting a Supply Planning Coordinator to join their team on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent. As Supply Planning Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the supply of raw materials into manufacturing teams and the finished product across the distribution network.
About the role:
- Manage the exchange of information between the business and the suppliers to ensure that order requirements are communicated ahead
- Work with Purchasing on sourcing requirements to ensure Extended Product Development (EPC)/New Product Development (NPD) is delivered as required
- Co-ordinate stock reconciliation activity across all suppliers
- Proactive analysis of the products of responsibility leading to inventory optimisation
- You must be available for an imminent start
- FMCG background would be preferred
- Must come from a supply planning/ replenishment background working with high volume SKUs
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to engage with internal any external stakeholders
To apply for the Supply Planning Coordinator role please send your CV to email@example.com or if call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2521560 if you have any questions.