Salary £35000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for a Senior Supply Manager to join their team on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent. As Senior Supply Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the supply planning and replenishment function ensuring replenishment plans are delivered in line with operating targets.
About the role:
- Work with the wider logistics team to ensure all KPIs are maximised including Customer Service and forecast accuracy
- Represent supply team as part of BI process, to include inventory & SLOBS reporting and management, supply issues / risks etc.
- Develop the operational relationship with third party & intercompany suppliers to ensure the delivery of a supply plan to support unconstrained demand in line with agreed business metrics
- Work with internal teams to ensure delivery of a supply plan, including capacity planning
- Work with Purchasing on sourcing requirements
- Must be available for an imminent start
- FMCG background is highly advantageous
- Strong background around supply and capacity planning working with high volume SKUs
- Ability to engage and influence with senior stakeholders
- Previous man-management experience would be advantageous
- Experience driving a culture of CI and operational excellence
To apply for the Senior Supply Manager role please send your details to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2521740 if you have any questions.