Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Flintshire area are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for optimising the logistics process between the company and the external warehouses, optimising the stock levels in the logistics network and defining and monitoring KPIs from the third party warehouses.
About the Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator role:
- Act as the single point of contact for the third part logistics service providers and the business
- Look at ways to proactively optimise networks and services
- Optimise stock levels within the warehouses taking into account production planning, customer orders and capacity
- Verify stock reports and stock count
- Degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Experience working within a supply chain or logistics environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Good team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation with excellent opportunity for growth and development.
To apply for the Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2498390.