Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading automotive organisation based in the Merseyside area are looking for a Materials Manager to join their team on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
About the role:
- Supporting the business unit by implementing capacity plans
- Ensure supplier demand management is aligned
- Supervise planning and scheduling of plant operations to produce products meeting customer requirements while maximising profitability
- Integral part of plant launch team with responsibility for Logistics aspects covering NPI / ECR
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Automotive background would be highly advantageous.
- Must come from a strong materials management/ capacity planning background.
- Able to design/implement/maintain capacity planning in labour hours so to strengthen the processes between Purchasing and Production
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Materials Manager to join a global automotive organisation on an initial 12 month contract with a strong potential to go permanent.
To apply for the Materials Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2521180.