Supply Planning Manager
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 05 October 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading FMCG organisation based in the Greater Manchester area as a Supply Planning Manager. As Supply Planning Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the supply of goods into the warehouses and manufacturing sites in line with operating targets, overseeing a team to drive supply chain excellence working as part of a global complex supply chain.
About the role:
- Create and maintain a supply plan which supports an unconstrained demand plan in line with company targets
- Oversee the inventory targets and stock optimisation process across UK stock holding points to meet business targets
- Manage the operational relationship management with suppliers to ensure the delivery of the supply plan and work with procurement on sourcing strategies to identify supply opportunities/ optimisation
- Ensure all deliverables are identified and completed for the NPD process
- Managing team and individual performance through regular reviews, monitoring objectives and ensuring development needs are identified and actioned
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Must come from a strong supply planning background and experience working within FMCG
- Man-management experience
- Proven track record delivering positive change across a fast paced supply chain, optimising inventory levels whilst maintaining excellent service levels
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- SAP experience would be desirable
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation with excellent opportunity for growth and development.
To apply for the Supply Planning Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2481990.