Demand Planning Manager
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 05 October 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Merseyside area are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for providing the business with a rolling 12 month demand plan based on sales forecasts, historical trends, seasonality and promotional / event overlays, enabling the delivery of customer service targets within agreed inventory targets.
About the role:
- Maintain a weekly sales forecast for every SKU within every customer for a rolling 12 month period within the statistical forecasting package
- Monitor sales performance against forecast and take corrective actions to deliver forecast accuracy targets
- Ensure promotional forecasts are challenged & verified utilising historical analysis and current / future market intelligence
- Prepare weekly reports on forecast accuracy
- Ensure the monthly customer collaborative forecasting meetings are delivering the expected results
- Evaluate and integrate customer forecast, stock and EPOS data as appropriate
- Work to strengthen relationships with key internal contacts (Sales, Buying, Marketing, Customer Services, Planning and Manufacturing
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Must come from a strong demand planning/ forecasting background within an FMCG environment
- Excellent understanding of statistics, statistical methods and accuracy measurements
- SAP experience would be preferred
- Understanding of customer service order fulfilment processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Demand Planning Manager to join a global MFCG organisation with excellent routes for progression and personal development. A relocation package is offered for those interested who live outside of the North West.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2475300.