Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading pharmaceuticals organisation based in the Liverpool area are looking for a Materials Scheduler to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Materials Scheduler you will be responsible for maintaining an uninterrupted production plan and support operations by managing the acquisition, delivery and stock holding of production materials to minimise supply risk and optimise inventory holding costs.
This is an initial 1 year contract created to support the business through a period of change with the potential for extension beyond this or to go permanent.
About the role:
- Using SAP define a materials delivery schedule which supports the production plan taking account of any planned material changes
- Place orders on suppliers to acquire materials in line with agreed procurement specifications, pricing, lead times and shelf life
- Provide monthly forecast to key vendors of future procurement needs
- Produce and publish vendor performance information to support vendor performance quality reviews, inventory management as required
- Optimise inventory levels to minimise expiry of materials without business risk
- Define and implement improvements to processes
- Must have a strong scheduling background.
- Must have SAP experience.
- Degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Pharmaceuticals background is preferred.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experience Materials Scheduler to join a leading pharmaceuticals organisation working as part of a complex global supply chain.
Apply below or to find out more about the Materials Scheduler role email email@example.com or call +44161 214 7438.