Salary £25000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Lancashire area are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for maintaining optimum inventory levels working with a global supply base.
About the role:
- Manage the exchange of information between the business and the suppliers to ensure that order requirements are communicated ahead of purchase to secure capacity and materials
- ensure the adherence to working capital commitments in line with the targets generated through the quarterly forecasts
- Proactive analysis of the products of responsibility leading to inventory optimisation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers driving for improvement via supplier performance reviews and supplier score cards
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Strong supply planning background with experience working with long lead times ideally within FMCG
- ERP and Excel experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Planner to join a leading FMCG organisation with exceptional opportunities for growth and development.
To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2490500.