Supply Chain Manager
Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 29 September 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Supply Chain Manager you will oversee a team and be responsible for driving on shelf availability, maintaining optimum inventory levels and building collaborative relationships with customers.
About the role:
- Calculate stock replenishment to support sales forecasts
- Proactively look at ways to reduce inventory and minimise obsolete stocks
- Manage the 3PL relationship
- Build collaborative relationships with customers to drive service levels
- Design and implement processes to increase forecast accuracy
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong background across demand planning, supply planning, customer service and managing 3pl relationships
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Man-management experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation with excellent routes for progression and development.
To find out more about the Supply Chain Manager role please send your CV or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2492760 if you have any questions.