Salary £26000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Laura Woodhead
Date posted 14 September 2016
An exiting career opportunity has arisen for a Shift Manager to join a global leading logistics business based in Northamptonshire. You will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and smooth running operation.
Key Shift Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring the achievement of agreed service levels and productivity within set time and budgetary constraints
- Constantly ensuring all Ensure that standards of productivity and quality are consistently maintained
- Responsible for ensuring the operation consistently meets the requirements of the customer
- Proactively manage the day to day activities of the operation by allocating resources, monitoring performance, hands-on supervision of team members including; coaching, mentoring, absence management, holiday allocation, discipline, grievance.
- Conduct One to Ones, induction training, recruitment, promote good industrial relations and accident investigations
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved within required timescale
- Liaise the customers to resolve operational issues
- Effective communication through accurate handovers, emails, daily briefs and weekly meeting
- Maintenance and promotion of safe working environment
- Some ad hoc project work when demand requires
Shift Manager Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in dealing with customer relations and skills to detail with union representatives
- Experience of budgetary control
- Retail merchandising experience
- Good understanding of Warehouse management systems
This is a highly sought after organisation which offer outstanding career progression and development for its employees.
Apply today or contact Laura Woodhead on 0121 260 2527 or email@example.com