Customer Demand Planner
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 06 September 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Hertfordshire area are looking for a Customer Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Customer Demand Planner you will be responsible for developing an effective relationship between the business and the retailer looking proactively at ways to drive forecast accuracy and on shelf availability.
About the role:
- Collaborative planning and execution of all promotional activity
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external teams to ensure a strong and effective two-way communication flow
- Engaging with both supplier and customer to identify strategic Supply Chain opportunities to improve processes between both businesses
- Delivering core KPI’s; inbound service, on-shelf availability, wastage reduction and forecast accuracy
- Daily reviews of orders; shortages; delivery issues; and customer intranet data to manage and influence both customer service and expectations, via actions and comprehensive communications
- Will spend 1 day per week at the head office site in the North West so willing to spend 1 day travelling
- Must come from a demand planning background, ideally with previous experience working as an implant with customer interfacing experience
- FMCG background
- Degree qualified or overseas equivalent would be desirable
- SAP experience would be desirable
Offering a salary of circa £41,000, this is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Customer Demand Planner with a strong customer-centric mind set to joining a leading FMCG organisation.
To apply for the Customer Demand Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2500230.