Salary £25000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading FMCG organisation based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for a Production Scheduler to join their team for an exceptional opportunity.
Production Scheduler Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on order fulfilment, plan attainment, plan adherence and stock cover
- Achieve a cost effective finished goods and material stock level
- Represent the supply chain function at the Daily Performance Review
- Ensure the production plan is fully optimised and demand is covered in line with forecasted requirements
- Engage and support in continuous improvement activities and lean manufacturing initiatives
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- FMCG background
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Must have some production planning/ scheduling experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Production Scheduler to join a global FMCG organisation with excellent opportunity for growth and development.
To apply for the Production Scheduler role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2500000.