Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus, private medical, pension
Consultant: Mike Stevens
Job reference: 50984513/001
Date posted: 11 January 2024northern-home-counties procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2024-01-11 2024-03-11 purchasing-and-procurement Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Incredible opportunity for a relationship driven procurement professional to join a global technology company in Cambridgeshire. With experience of working closely with IT stakeholders, the ideal candidate will have a global remit, with responsibility for designing and executing business-wide strategies to improve processes.
This is a true business partner role, with a core focus on working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, to develop strategies to help achieve business targets. The Procurement Business Partner will also engage and nurture relationships with suppliers, acting as an advisor to functional stakeholders on all procurement related matters. You will support the creation and implementation of negotiation plans to fulfil stakeholder needs.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Developer of positive working relationships with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret analytical data to provide insights and develop innovative solutions.
- Passionate about process improvement and supporting stakeholder needs with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, can manage competing priorities and can work in an agile way.
- Resilient, quick learner can manage ambiguity and adapt swiftly to change or failure.
This role will be based in Cambridge 2 days per week, with 3 days based remotely.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.