Procurement Category Manager (Marketing)
Salary £60,000 - £69,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 05 August 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 purchasing-and-procurement Surrey Surrey GB GBP 60000 69000 69000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top global tech companies are looking for a Procurement Category Manager - Marketing to join their Procurement team in Surrey, on a 9 month FTC. The Procurement team are responsible for a range of categories including; Marketing, HR, IT & Facilities. Marketing being their largest spend area and the main category focus for this role.
- Support the Procurement Manager to communicate and embed procurement, through networking with colleagues providing excellent stakeholder management.
- Lead key procurement projects and deliver on individual projects.
- Support the process to monitor agency performance working with Marketing, supporting the business to supervise and manage supplier performance.
- Monitor and manage supplier’s compliance to the contract, resolving any issues.
- Collaborate closely with relevant key partners to understand business needs, implement clear project plans and address any compliance issues.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers to assist with contract negotiations.
- Identify and research potential new suppliers based on the requirements. Follow the correct process to implement them in to the business.
- Work with suppliers to enable them to understand our requirements in order to leverage spend across all business areas.
- Manage HR current contracts and potential new projects such as agency, training or benefits.
- Support IT, Marketing and Facilities with new projects.
- Investigate other potential optimisation areas and propose solutions.
- Carry out analysis and interpret data from SAP to support category planning.
- Identify new projects within the business.
- Support with the vendor due diligence process
- Experience managing Marketing spend
- Self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Process orientated
- Commercial awareness
- Negotiating and networking
- Positive attitude and the ability to inspire confidence in others
- Familiar with Purchase to Pay system
- Accuracy and attention to detail, able to demonstrate good numerical and verbal reasoning
** Please note this is a 9 month FTC, the perm equivalent salary would be £60,000 - £69,000. Hybrid working (2 days in the Surrey office a week)**
Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to discuss this role further.
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 per annum + bonusLocation: SurreyDate posted: 26 July 2022A global tech company based in Surrey have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technology Procurement Manager to join their Procurement team. The ideal candidate needs to have in depth knowledge and experience of cloud services and the digitisation process.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + + bonusLocation: BanburyDate posted: 20 July 2022A world leading Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Transport Manager to head up their transport operation for one of their premium customer operations, based in the Banubry area.