Procurement Buyer (Indirects)
Salary £37,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 05 August 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 purchasing-and-procurement Surrey Surrey GB GBP 37000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global tech company based in Surrey are looking for a Buyer to join the Procurement team on a FTC until 31st December 2022. The purpose of this role will be to support the team throughout the end to end procurement process. The Procurement department are responsible for several business areas including; IT, Facilities and HR. The largest spend area is Marketing, so experience with this category would be advantageous.
- Support the Procurement team to communicate and embed procurement policies into Marketing through training
- Develop strong relationships with partners and suppliers
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to ensure that correct briefs are used and requirements are clear
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain the correct information, pushing back when not and negotiating where quotes have room for movement
- Ensure Marketing projects are all completed and manage payments.
- Manage the day to day activities with the Procurement system dealing with requests, issues, complaints before escalating
- Process RFP’s within the Procurement system
- Deliver on day-to-day procurement activities
- Train new members of staff on the systems when required
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience as an Indirects Buyer
- Experience with the Marketing category (desired)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills and verbal reasoning
- Self motivated
- Process orientated
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
** Please note this is a FTC running to the end of 2022, the perm equivalent salary would be £37,000 - £42,000. Hybrid working (2 days in the Surrey office)**
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + BonusLocation: West SussexDate posted: 24 June 2022A global financial services business are looking for a Buyer to join their newly formed purchasing department at their West Sussex site. This role will be hybrid (3 days a week in the office), however the initial training period would require the successful candidate to be in for 5 days a week. This means all candidates applying will need to be in a commutable distance.
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: OxfordDate posted: 02 August 2022This is a great opportunity for an experienced Stock Team Leader, whether it be in a Warehouse or in Retail.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + Company Car + BenefitsLocation: BerkshireDate posted: 28 July 2022You will manage an estate portfolio of varying types of care homes, to ensure the property portfolio, structure, fabric and infrastructure is maintained, enhanced and compliant and that the accommodation requirements are met and aligned with its cultural and brand values.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 20 July 2022I am sourcing for an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading Logistics company based in Oxford. You will be overseeing all aspects of the distribution and despatch process, including customer service and administration. This role offers a competitive salary Monday to Friday on days on an initial 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. There will be remote working on offer after the settling in period.
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 13 July 2022A leading Logistic organisation is recruiting a Stock Team Leader to join their site management team based in Cowley Oxford working Monday to Fridays on days.