Senior Technology Procurement Manager
Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 26 July 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 purchasing-and-procurement Surrey Surrey GB GBP 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global tech company based in Surrey have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Technology Procurement Manager to join their Procurement team. The ideal candidate needs to have in depth knowledge and experience of cloud services and the digitisation process.
- Design and implement procurement strategies for all Software, Hardware and Professional Services subcategories: including Licensing, Application Development and Maintenance, Cloud Systems, Data Centres, Servers, Networks, Storage etc.
- Negotiate with market leading Technology vendors/suppliers as well as niche Software vendors for bespoke packages.
- Use your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings.
- Own the full procurement process from start to finish for your category.
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholders, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 8 years specialising in IT & Technology categories.
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
- Build effective and lasting cross functional stakeholder relationships, globally, at all levels
- The ability to anticipate and act on needs in the market
- Experience in these areas: Technology Procurement, IT Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Software Licensing Procurement, Cloud Computing.
**Please note, the client is happy for this to be a remote position but the candidate MUST be based in the UK with full right to work**
Salary: £60,000 - £69,000 per annum + 10% bonusLocation: SurreyDate posted: 05 August 2022One of the top global tech companies are looking for a Procurement Category Manager - Marketing to join their Procurement team in Surrey, on a 9 month FTC. The Procurement team are responsible for a range of categories including; Marketing, HR, IT & Facilities. Marketing being their largest spend area and the main category focus for this role.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + + bonusLocation: BanburyDate posted: 20 July 2022A world leading Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Transport Manager to head up their transport operation for one of their premium customer operations, based in the Banubry area.