Junior Procurement Specialist
Salary £180 - £220 per day
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 25 July 2022london procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 purchasing-and-procurement London London GB GBP 180 220 220 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for a candidate in the early stages of their Procurement career. A tech company based in London are looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist to join the team on an initial 3 month contract with the view to be made perm after. This role is perfect for a graduate candidate who has knowledge or an interest in Procurement/Finance and wants to explore these areas further. The successful candidate would need to of had some experience in a corporate work environment.
- Provide procurement support and administration of the purchasing system in line with budget
- Support in new supplier tenders
- Report on purchasing activities
- Ensure compliance to guidelines and purchasing procedures during supplier negotiations
- Support on supplier invoice queries
- Assist with the full Purchase Order process
- A Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge/interest in Procurement or Finance
- Prior experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience of working in a corporate environment with business stakeholders and suppliers, preferably within procurement or finance.
- Collaborative approach to working and the ability to engage interest and participation of others.
- Assertiveness and resilience
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to tackle problems and improve procedures.
- Great communication, articulation skills and confidence in speaking to a range of people across different units.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Analytical and numerically astute
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Procurement candidate who is fluent in French and/or German (as well as English) and lives within a commutable distance to London. This role sits within Procurement for a global financial services organisation based in London. It is important for the successful candidate to have experience with the invoicing process and strong analytical skills.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 July 2022A Financial Services client are looking for a Category Manager to join their London team. The main categories covered in this role are Corporate Service, Facilities, Real Estate and Marketing. Previous experience with Corporate Service and Facilities spend are essential as these are the two largest spend areas.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 20% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022An entertainment company in the gaming space, operating some of the world’s largest brands in their industry, are looking to bring on a Category Manager specialising in Marketing Procurement to join the Group Procurement Team. As well as assisting in the management of the overall spend within the Marketing category, this role will cover a lot of digital marketing spend so experience in that area would be advantageous.
Salary: +car and packageLocation: West LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Site Operations Manager to join their site leadership team in the West London area.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022A Global Logistics business is recruiting a Senior Technical Engineer to join their site Engineering team in their Heathrow operation.