Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mike Stevens
Date posted 06 July 2022other procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ipswich Suffolk GB IP3 9SQ GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Summary Frugalpac - a sustainable packaging company with a global mission to decarbonise the food and drinks industry. Frugalpac creates and supplies recycled paper-based products with the lowest carbon footprint that are easily recycled again and don’t need to go to landfill.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the Procurement of Components, Assemblies, and complete Machine Systems to fulfil the Frugalpac strategic direction of “Sustainable Packaging Through Excellent Engineering” and to support the Frugalpac business through the sourcing and logistical supply of strategic Materials, Products and Services from a core Supply Chain.
Detailed Job Description
Establish and then develop the business relationships for “Machines as a Business”, as well as the associated purchasing for Production Raw Materials.
- Define the Procurement Strategies and processes for the supply of technical components and assemblies for the development of Machine Platforms
- Define Procurement Strategies for the supply of “Print to Build machine” industrialised Machines
- Define Procurement Strategies for the supply of Technical & Maintenance solutions to support the Machine Platforms in the field
- Project Management and delivery of the procurement process for Machine Builders
Purchasing and management of strategic and high value materials, products and services along with the enablement of low value/Transactional Purchasing by the wider FrugalPac Team.
- Manage the Global Sourcing of High Specification Raw Materials and processed Parts along with associated Logistics and Warehousing
- Align logistics for Strategic Products and Raw Materials with Supply Chain to Assembly/Production or to Third Party Machine Builders
- Supplier relationship management of Strategic Product and Raw Materials
- Continuous development of Supply Procurement strategies and processes
SAP advocate, Order Processing and Procurement.
- Drive the use of SAP to enable compliance with Policy, applicable Ts&Cs and optimisation of spend through the Preferred Supplier Base
- Use SAP to manage the complexity of the Global Sourcing of High Specification Raw Materials and processed Parts along with associated Logistics and Warehousing
Ownership of the Commercial Relationships for existing and new Raw Materials, Products & Services to enable Product, Engineering and Sales Functions.
- Continue to build and develop Strategic Supply Partnerships and Network with a small number of high performing suppliers to deliver Product innovation and solutions
- Explore alternative Low Carbon Manufacturing, Materials and Supply Chains to build Frugalpac knowledge
- Build Knowledge Repository
- Build high performing interface with other Functions
Driving the “right first time” culture
- Own Materials Supplier decisions for new Products
- Input to Raw Materials procurement for new Product Development
- Input to “Make or Buy” business critical decisions
- Appropriate challenge of Engineering expenditure and resource utilisation
- Engage in “constructive challenge”
- Go the “extra mile” to deliver
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annumLocation: SuffolkDate posted: 04 August 2022A market leading Logistics business is recruiting a Health, Safety & Compliance Manager to join their site management team in their Suffolk operation.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: IpswichDate posted: 25 July 2022Robert Walters are recruiting a Senior Operations Manager for a National Logistics business in Ipswich area.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AvonmouthDate posted: 20 July 2022The Role: An exciting opportunity for a Transport Supervisor in the Avonmouth area, you will be in a very fast paced environment. Working with an amazing management team to ensure the smooth running of the Transport Operation. Shift - 4 on 4 off (Days)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annumLocation: StroudDate posted: 12 July 2022As the Transport Manager, you will plan, co-ordinate, supervise, review and report upon the work activities of a team through effective management, communication, leadership, motivation, training and development. The shift will be 4 on 4 off days 6am – 6pm based in Stroud.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, HolidaysLocation: TauntonDate posted: 10 August 2022Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working alongside a small team of 3 Buyers you will be joining an industry leader who provide the Aerospace and Defence sector with their highly engineered components where Technology is at the heart of their innovation of new product types.