Sourcing Manager - Estates & Facilities
Salary £100,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 06 July 2022london procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 purchasing-and-procurement London London GB GBP 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial services group with worldwide reach are looking for a Sourcing Manager to join the team in London. In this role you will have responsibility for Sourcing activities across categories but with a particular focus on Real Estate, Facilities (hard and soft) & Business Travel. You will also support on Professional Services projects, so experience within this category is also desirable. The role is based in London and the team work on a hybrid model.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Expense category planning, participating in various expense efficiency initiatives, new purchase projects and contract renewals
- Significant interaction with internal clients and external vendors
- Influencing and adopting appropriate sourcing activities for new initiatives and renewals
- Leading RFPs, internal commercial discussions and contractual negotiations
- Contributing to initiatives that develop the function as a whole
Skills & Experience
- Extensive strategic procurement experience in a blue-chip environment.
- Proven track record of managing the commercial elements of projects with successful outcomes
- Experience of the spend categories (Real Estate, Facilities & Business Travel) and an understanding of the current trends within these areas
- Able to influence external vendors and internal clients at a senior level
- Excellent knowledge of the operational, commercial and legal aspects of contracts in the spend categories stated above.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a results orientated team with individual targets
- Effectively manage multiple projects and direct the activities of cross-functional teams
- Experience of eSourcing systems
- Degree level qualification
- CIPS is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please email me at email@example.com and we can organise a call to discuss the role in more detail.