Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Dave Day
Date posted 01 July 2022other procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-01 2022-08-30 purchasing-and-procurement Bristol Bristol GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a world leading manufacturer of skincare products which can be found in over 45 countries. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Master-Data Coordinator to their Purchasing team.
With the pace of globalisation, complexities of multiple registration in each
region, ambitious sustainability goals, this role will centralise change
management requests, registration updates and integrating the information
with the business ERP system.
The role will be accountable for managing product master data in D365. The
individual will be tasked with leading and managing initiatives in master data
clean up, master data governance and master data quality ensuring the SKU
creation and required information is always accurate.
- Responsible for working with NPD, Marketing, Purchasing and Tech & Regulatory teams, to define and establish the overall management strategy and approach to data clean up, maintenance and quality control
- Maintain Product database including, categorisation, obsolescence, slow moving, additions, deletions, corrections, duplicate SKUs, pricing and cleaning
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes, and standards
- Work with regulatory managers to manage and ensure the Global Registration Matrix is integrated with purchasing information and clear time-lines. Ensure this is kept up to date weekly and communicated to all key management
- Work with NPD product managers on their critical path time-lines for change management projects
integrating with purchasing team to ensure smooth transition. Ensure bi-weekly communication to key management teams
- Responsible for the issuing of business wide communication of SKU changes to markets globally
- Relevant project management/administrative/coordination experience within a busy environment from either client or supplier side
- Excellent Excel skills with experience of Pivot tables, VLookUps, knowledge of PowerBI and managing databases is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to multiple tight deadlines in a changing and developing environment
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, HolidaysLocation: TauntonDate posted: 10 August 2022Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working alongside a small team of 3 Buyers you will be joining an industry leader who provide the Aerospace and Defence sector with their highly engineered components where Technology is at the heart of their innovation of new product types.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, HolidaysLocation: TauntonDate posted: 10 August 2022Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working alongside a small team of 3 Buyers you will be joining an industry leader who provide the Aerospace and Defence sector with their highly engineered components where Technology is at the heart of their innovation of new product types.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annumLocation: SuffolkDate posted: 04 August 2022A market leading Logistics business is recruiting a Health, Safety & Compliance Manager to join their site management team in their Suffolk operation.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: IpswichDate posted: 25 July 2022Robert Walters are recruiting a Senior Operations Manager for a National Logistics business in Ipswich area.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AvonmouthDate posted: 20 July 2022The Role: An exciting opportunity for a Transport Supervisor in the Avonmouth area, you will be in a very fast paced environment. Working with an amazing management team to ensure the smooth running of the Transport Operation. Shift - 4 on 4 off (Days)