Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Molly Beswick
Date posted 27 May 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 purchasing-and-procurement Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We currently have a vacany for a Raw Materials Senior Buyer for a leading chemicals company based in Ellesmere Port.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Fully manage a portfolio of Raw Materials and products for resale (PFR).
- Sourcing and approval of alternative raw materials and/or suppliers.
- Manage tenders and support Purchasing Managers in the tendering process.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure prompt resolution of invoice queries as required.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the markets for the raw materials and PFR within your responsibility.
- Experience within a chemical, engineering, or manufacturing.
- MCIPS qualified / willingness to follow MCIPS qualifications.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP desirable.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
If you're interested in the role, please send your CV over to email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 24 June 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for my client who are looking to recruit a part time Buyer - Indirets to be based at their site in South Manchester with flex working
Salary: £39,000 - £44,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: ChesterDate posted: 17 June 2022A global energy company based near Chester are looking for someone to join their Capital Projects team as a Buyer. As a Buyer you will be expected to support the development of Project procurement strategies, undertake sourcing activities, and develop commercial procurement capabilities.
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022An exciting opportunity to become a Graduate Procurement Analyst has arisen in Manchester City Center! You will assist or conduct sourcing events for smaller spend categories, ensure all purchasing requisitions are submitted in line with corporate and procedures, and complete reports monthly financial results and help address supplier performance issues.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 27 June 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.