Category Manager - IT
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 20 May 2022london procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-05-20 2022-07-19 purchasing-and-procurement London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global private healthcare provider are looking for an IT Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the IT spend. This role is a great opportunity for a senior buyer looking to take the next step.
- Develop, implement, and deliver a comprehensive category plan for IT which has a clear savings/opportunity pipeline
- Responsibility for total UK expenditure in your area to ensure products and services are sourced competitively and cost effectively to meet and enhance the business requirements
- Lead on supplier selection and qualification and managing relationships with key suppliers
- Identify and deliver multiple cost saving initiatives to achieve individual and department targets.
- Lead on contract negotiations on behalf of the organisation and developing negotiation plans
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in procurement at either Category Management or Senior buyer level
- Experienced negotiator who can develop fact-based negotiation plans and operate at a senior level
- Industry and marketplace experience relevant to this role including knowledge of relevant industry legislation (would be an advantage)
- Proven ability and experience of delivering savings through driving strategic category planning an advantage
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 20% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022An entertainment company in the gaming space, operating some of the world’s largest brands in their industry, are looking to bring on a Category Manager specialising in Marketing Procurement to join the Group Procurement Team. As well as assisting in the management of the overall spend within the Marketing category, this role will cover a lot of digital marketing spend so experience in that area would be advantageous.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Additional BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 May 2022A global private healthcare provider are looking for a HR & Recruitment Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the HR & Recruitment spend.