Category Manager - Recruitment & HR
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 20 May 2022london procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-05-20 2022-07-19 purchasing-and-procurement London London GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global private healthcare provider are looking for a HR & Recruitment Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the HR & Recruitment spend.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive category plan which has a clear savings/opportunity pipeline.
- Establish category prioritises based on benefits and opportunities and business requirements
- Understand the strategic intent of the business and the units within it to ensure that Category plans and implementation are aligned with organisational goals
- Develop and manage a category risk plan in agreement with the Business to mitigate exposure to supply chain risks within the categories under their management
- Actively sets, leads and drives the timeline for sourcing initiatives
- Lead contract negotiations on behalf of the organisation and develop negotiation plans
- Act as the Procurement lead for certain projects, attending board meetings as required
- Ensures the strategic sourcing activities are aligned with global strategies
- Act as an escalation point for junior members of the team and where appropriate directing their activities with assistance from your line manager.
- Develop innovative solutions by challenging business requirements
- Develops and maintain a category plan for your area of spend
- Bring innovation to the team and to the organisation and maximise total cost of ownership savings through continuous improvement initiatives
- Interfacing with internal customers to ensure requirements are delivered, performance tracked and operational efficiency is maximised
- Utilise best practice processes and supporting technologies
- Actively input to the procurement strategy, governance and policy improvement plans
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate Degree or higher with MCIPS or equivalent professional qualification
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Category management experience and expertise in a related industry or in HR & Recruitment spend groups
- Proven evidence of sourcing similar products and services
- Proven ability and experience of delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
- Experienced negotiator who is proficient at drawing upon and developing fact based negotiation plans and operating at a senior level
- Contract and supplier relationship management expertise
* There is also the option for this role to be REMOTE if required - UK based*
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 20% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022An entertainment company in the gaming space, operating some of the world’s largest brands in their industry, are looking to bring on a Category Manager specialising in Marketing Procurement to join the Group Procurement Team. As well as assisting in the management of the overall spend within the Marketing category, this role will cover a lot of digital marketing spend so experience in that area would be advantageous.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Additional BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 May 2022A global private healthcare provider are looking for an IT Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the IT spend. This role is a great opportunity for a senior buyer looking to take the next step.
Salary: £40,250 - £61,300 per annum + Additional BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 April 2022A Financial Services company are looking for an IT Supplier Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Salary: £40,250 - £51,850 regional and up to £61,300 in London Locations: Bristol, Gloucester or London