Supplier Manager (Vendor Management)
Salary £47,000 - £59,000 per annum
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 04 May 2022northern-home-counties procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-05-04 2022-07-03 purchasing-and-procurement Hertfordshire Hertfordshire GB GBP 47000 59000 59000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vendor Manager (sitting in the internal IT team) to join a newly created department for a company in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will need to attend the office 2 days a week at the initial stages of onboarding and then depending on the location of the candidate, that could drop to 1 day a week.
- Maintain the contracts database, with all key information including but not limited to; contracts; Renewal dates; PO; CCN; Cross charging functionality, contract extensions.
- Work with colleagues to ensure costs are being charged in line with the correct cost models.
- Creating standard templates and documentation and report automation.
- Documenting key information to ensure transparency, compliance and auditability.
- Understand the value and importance the Vendors play in providing and delivering services and the impact this has on our end customers.
- Have clearly defined and documented engagement models to review what is delivered in line with contractual requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in large complex global organisations
- Knowledge of delivering and providing governance support and controls on contracts on a global scale
- Commercial and Financial acumen
- Build good working relationships within both the immediate team and external functions
- Comfortable in interpreting complex data into a simple digestible format
- Knowledge of Excel and SharePoint
- Be able to prioritise your own workload and work on your own initiative
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car Allowance or Company CarLocation: BedfordDate posted: 11 May 2022My client is a leading provider in the sustainable food waste recycling sector for both Local Authorities and commercial organisations.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HertfordshireDate posted: 17 May 2022A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join a Logistics business based in Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for the day to day operations which will include Warehouse & Stock, Transport, H&S, Facilities and Customer Services. You will drive a culture of departmental collaboration and drive process efficiencies and enhance individual and team performance.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: HertfordshireDate posted: 17 May 2022A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transport Manager to join a Logistics business based in Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for the full Transport function and will own the transport budget to drive profitability of the operation.