IT Supplier Manager
Salary £40,250 - £61,300 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Rosie Stevens
Date posted 29 April 2022london procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-04-29 2022-06-28 purchasing-and-procurement London London GB GBP 40250 61300 61300 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Financial Services company are looking for an IT Supplier Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Salary: £40,250 - £51,850 regional and up to £61,300 in London Locations: Bristol, Gloucester or London
The Supplier Relationship Management team is responsible for managing commercials, contracts and regulatory requirements, collaborating across the company to maximise value opportunities. The Supplier Manager will be expected to dive straight into a fast-paced environment, managing a portfolio of key suppliers across the IT landscape.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities:
- Professional Certification preferred (e.g. International Association for Contract and Commercial Management)
- Experience building and maintaining complex IT supplier relationships
- Experience working with BPO Suppliers / IT Service Providers
- Negotiation skills, demonstrates the ability to successfully manage the contract lifecycle and improving the value of the contract
- Experience managing a team of supplier managers
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence IT stakeholders in the commercial decision-making process
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape that we operate in preferred but not essential
- Think strategically about the business, overcome challenges and deliver results that meet the changing needs
- Optimise contracts and supplier portfolio to achieve cost savings, reduce complexity and minimise contractual risk
- Become an expert in the relevant market sectors you and your team are managing
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Additional BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 May 2022A global private healthcare provider are looking for an IT Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the IT spend. This role is a great opportunity for a senior buyer looking to take the next step.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 20% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022An entertainment company in the gaming space, operating some of the world’s largest brands in their industry, are looking to bring on a Category Manager specialising in Marketing Procurement to join the Group Procurement Team. As well as assisting in the management of the overall spend within the Marketing category, this role will cover a lot of digital marketing spend so experience in that area would be advantageous.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Additional BenefitsLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 May 2022A global private healthcare provider are looking for a HR & Recruitment Category Manager. The Category Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the Category strategy for the HR & Recruitment spend.