Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Dylan Chattha
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-17 purchasing-and-procurement Coventry West Midlands GB GBP 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Social Housing organisation based in the West Midlands. Procurement Analyst role , at an exciting time of departmental growth & tranformation for this procurement function.
- Support head of procurement category managers in the implementation of effective procurement process's & strategies .
- Strengthen Delta system to insure it is fully utilised & all contracts are registered
- Help to develop core set of departmental KPI's based around business needs.
- Help to ensure compliance procedures are monitored & recorded .
- Interact with stakeholders of varying levels , consistently promoting & strengthening procurement departments value & influence with organisation
About you :
- Procurement Background , public sector desirable but not essential
- Minimum Intermediate excel skill level
- Strong communicator & confident around stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrable experience of analysis/reporting , within a procurement function .