Interim Buyer - CAPEX
Salary £20 - £28 per hour
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 oil-and-gas Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 20 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for an Interim CAPEX Buyer for an energy organisation based in Cheshire for an initial 9-12 month contract to support on a number of ongoing CAPEX projects.
The Interim CAPEX Buyer will work on the delivery or procurement & payment activities, safeguarding the commercial & legal interests of the end clients & also supporting the achievement of internal business goals.
The Interim CAPEX Buyer will be providing procurement support to sourcing projects. The Buyer will support the review of project specifications of work, development of procurement strategies, development of tender documents & management of ITTs, analysis of tenders, leading commercial negotiations & drafting, approval, implementation post-award management of commercial contracts.
- Protect the organisations commercial, business & legal interests
- Comply with policy standards & procedures
- Responsible for CAPEX spend & projects
- Responsible for procurement data held on SAP
- Resolve invoice queries
- Ensure efficient commercial contract management is conducted
- Evaluate requisitions
- Liaise with project managements
- Develop & prepare formal tender documents, select appropriate suppliers & relevant t&c's of contract
- Develop & maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Prior experience in a similar procurement role
- Experience of using SAP
- Ability to develop & maintain strong stakeholder & supplier relationships
- Experience across a variety of goods & services
- Strong contract management skills
- Strong CAPEX knowledge
- Worked in the energy or nuclear sector
- Hold Baseline Security Clearance
- Experience of working within a project environment
Should you be interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply.