Interim Purchasing Manager
Salary £150 - £200 per day
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-11 2019-10-05 manufacturing-and-production Preston Lancashire GB GBP 150 200 200 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for an Interim Purchasing Manager for a manufacturing firm based in the Preston area. Someone required for an immediate start.
My client is looking for an Interim Purchasing Manager to join ASAP for an initial 3 month contract paying equivalent to £40k. There is the potential opportunity for further extension or temp to perm opportunities.
- Sorting out any outstanding supplier issues
- Managing a team of buyers & schedulers
- Ensuring on-time deliveries of raw materials
- Managing stock values
- Procurement of a large volume of parts
- Support NPD
- Manage & develop relationships with suppliers
- Worked in a manufacturing environment
- Procurement of parts
- Strong MRP experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong supplier relationship management ability
- Strong savings track record
- Immediately Available to begin
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of dealing with difficult suppliers
If you are immediately available and interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply.