Procurement Manager - 12 month FTC
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-04 public-sector-and-housing Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager for a 12 month FTC for a public sector organisation based in central Manchester. The role is covering consultancy & contingent labour frameworks.
- Lead re-tender of consultancy framework via an OJEU process
- Identify savings & service improvements
- Identify opportunities to reduce operational & commercial risk
- Develop & review tender documents
- Analyse & assess tender responses
- Develop sourcing strategy documents
- Work with key suppliers to deliver value & ensure continuous improvement throughout the life of the contact
- Manage suppliers using SLAs/KPIs
- Manage the contract process for consultancy & contingent labour
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Worked in a public sector environment/experience of OJEU tendering
- Strong stakeholder & supplier management skills
- Experience of developing & implementing category strategies
- Covered consultancy and/or contingent labour spend
- Available at 1 week notice or less
- Aware of eProcurement principles & tools
- Understanding of CCS frameworks
N.B. Whilst this is preferred on a 12 month FTC basis will also welcome applicants on a day rate basis willing to work inside IR35.
If you are interested in the above role please click to apply. Any questions please contact Hannah directly.