Interim Assistant Procurement Manager
Salary £350 - £375 per day
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 public-sector-and-housing Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 350 375 375 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently recruiting for an Interim Assistant Procurement Manager for an organisation based in Manchester to provide generalist category support to a large-scale, long-term project.
- Worked in a public sector procurement environment/have OJEU tendering experience
- Worked in a senior buyer/category manager/procurement manager position
- A driven individual willing to work to to the needs of the project
- Experience across a variety of categories (have the ability to pick up any area of spend necessary to the project)
- Project procurement experience
- Collaborative working experience e.g. with consultancy firms
- Dealt with multi-million pound spend
The client is open to considering candidates from either a contracting background or someone who wants to make the move into the interim market - please do not hesitate to apply if you have a notice period of up to 4 weeks.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply.