Temporary Buyer (Engineering, MRO)
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters
Currently recruiting for a Temporary Buyer for a contract in based near Blackpool. The role will be covering Engineering Stores. The organisation is looking for someone who can start at short notice.
- Covering procurement/spend for areas including Stores; MRO; PPE; Engineering; Materials etc
- Contribute to achieving cost savings for the department
- Attend meetings as required
- Maintenance of stock levels/Inventory Control
- Experience working as a buyer/in a purchasing role in a engineering or manufacturing environment
- Available at short notice
- Strong technical knowledge
- Used to regularly dealing with suppliers
- Supply Chain/Material/Inventory experience
- A FLT Licence would be desirable
If you are available at 1 week notice or less then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.