Temporary Stores & Purchasing Assistant
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 manufacturing-and-production Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting for a Temporary Purchasing & Stores Assistant for a manufacturing business in Lancashire for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is providing support to the Procurement & Stores team.
- Supporting ordering, receipt & dispatch process for manufacturing, ensuring compliance with procedures & maintaining health and safety standards
- Support continuous improvement processes
- Develop knowledge & provide expertise of the procurement life cycle
- Set up new suppliers
- Provide reports on KPIs
- Stock count/inventory management
- Manage stores MRP system
- Raise POs
- Experience in a Manufacturing, Stores, Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- Strong excel skills
- Use of MRP systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Available at short notice to begin a contract
- Forklift truck licence
- Hold CIPS qualification/working towards CIPS
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please do click to apply.