Salary excellent benefits
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 manufacturing-and-production Middleton Greater Manchester Middleton GB M24 2DB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Vita Group Vita Group
Vita Group has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a talented Purchasing Analyst to join their team based in Middleton.
Vita Group founded in 1949 in Greater Manchester, are market leaders in the design and manufacture flexible polyurethane (foam), latex and flooring products across a variety of sectors, including automotive and home furnishing. The business operates over 38 sites within 15 countries across Europe employing over 2200 people. Vita are characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit, offering outstanding product development, quality systems and local customer care.
Main Purpose of the Purchasing Analyst Role:
Based at their Head Office in Middleton, Manchester initially the Purchasing Analyst will be responsible for managing key purchasing metrics and analysing current spend trends, to identify cost savings across the business. Following this the role will then be extended to take on wider procurement duties, supporting key internal stakeholders.
Purchasing Analyst key responsibilities:
- Assisting in the execution of procurement strategies
- Supporting business partners with vendor management post-sourcing
- Dealing with stakeholders across the business of all levels, providing guidance and supporting the best sourcing strategies
- Assessing and analysing current spend reports/trends to identify cost saving opportunities
- Managing of key purchasing metrics to key stakeholders across the business to support business decisions
- Monitoring and reporting of spend compliance and supplier performance
- Analysing and maintain existing Procurement systems
- Developing and implementing new processes and policies to achieve best in class practices
- Managing a broad supplier base to ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Ensuring strict adherence to the procure to pay process
- Leveraging buying power while ensuring required service quality and supplier performance are maintained
Purchasing Analyst key requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience within procurement or Purchase to Pay
- Extensive recent experience of preparing reports to internal and external bodies
- Experience of data and trend analysis, identifying improvement opportunities, potential efficiencies and spend leverage / aggregation situations
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data at an advanced level
- Experience of implementing new procurement policies and improvement processes within a purchasing role
- Good understanding of sourcing, supplier management and procurement processes and policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career at a market leading manufacturer based in Greater Manchester.
To apply please click below or send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 214 7446.