Temporary Procurement Administrator
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-03-06 admin-and-secretarial Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently recruiting for a Temporary Procurement Administrator for an organisation based in Stockport. The role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and they are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP.
The role will be sitting with the Procurement Department providing administrative support to the team.
- Take note of contract expiry dates & alert the team
- Log complaints
- Raise any issues with suppliers
- Maintain information & ensure it is all kept up to date
- Take minutes during supplier meetings
- Preform PA duties (e.g. diary management) for senior members of the team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent oral, written & interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office, in particular excel
- A high level of attention to detail
- Administrative/clerical work
- Ideally some exposed to working within a procurement or purchasing department/experience of dealing with suppliers/used to raising POs & maintaining contracts
- Available at 1 week notice of less
Should you be interested in the above position then please do click to apply.